Followers

Thursday 13 March 2014

Good Luck Card

We have a simple card today which was made for someone leaving work to start their own business! I wish him all the luck in the world! 



Here I used a sheet of paper and tore it down the middle, I used this for the shape of the inked portion of the card. I used three different distress inks to create the ombré stripe. Off the top of my head I think they were chipped sapphire, tumbled glass and broken china. 

I heat embossed the leaf from the stampology collection called autumn leaves. I used cosmic shimmer detail black embossing powder. 

The sentiment is from an unknown collection of stamp I have and was stamped simply using stazon black ink. 

I struggle as do most people with making male cards and think this design is just perfect! 


2 comments:

  1. perfect, I think for both a male and female friend. Love the CAS look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the ombre inking technique. Thank you for joining in our First Anniversary Anything Goes Challenge at LOC! It's been great to have you here and we hope to see you back again soon! Mo LOC coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete