Followers

Thursday 13 March 2014

Introduction to myself

Hey guys! 

Just wanted to give you a quick introduction to myself and say a massive HELLO!!!'m

My name is Richard! I am 28 years years of age and was born in Bradford, West Yorkshire. 

I am currently studying Archaeology at the University of Manchester and in the process of writing my dissertation! :-/ 

I started crafting when I was a small child with my Great Grandmother Winifred who taught me how to crochet! She was amazing and would sit for hours with a hook and some cotton. I just wanted to spend time with her because as I said she was amazing and one of my best friends when I was growing up so I let her teach me and I still crochet 25 years later. 

Here she is long before I was born. 


My aunt Denise made the most amazing cards so I wanted to try my hand at this new world of crafts so I spent an afternoon with her having lunch and drinking tea and she helped me figure out how to make a wedding card and a a good luck card and I was hooked ever since. 

I stopped making cards for a long time and this last month I have started again! I want to take the time to share them here with you all! If you want to know anything regarding techniques or where to purchase anything drop me a line. I'm happy to answer any question you may have! I can do a tutorial if you want me too on anything that's confusing or new to you all! 

Happy crafting guys and gals! 

Love Richard x

No comments:

Post a Comment