Followers

Wednesday 23 April 2014

New Sue Wilson Die!

Hey guys hope your well! 

My new Sue Wilson dies arrived last night and could not wait to play with them! 

This is what I came up with! 


For the focal element I cut a full mat from the frame die from the Calabria set in blood red card stock and then used the inside die from Calabria to cut out in black! 

I used some double sided sticky sheets in the back of the black and applied Martha Stewart ultra fine glitter in garnet and gave it a rub rub in with my finger to make it shine. I then peeled the backing off and laid it in the centre of my red frame! 

The sentiment is from heartfelt creations and was embossed using cosmic shimmer black detail powder on the same blood red card.


The roses are plain white and spritzed with cosmic shimmer vintage mica spray in marigold. 

I made the stick pins with beads my dad bought me from michaels in Florida! I could find my red flat back pearls but used my spectrum noirs to colour some white ones! 

I have a new post coming up later for a card which is not usually in my style but I had so much fun making! 

Hope you all have a great day!

Love and crafty hugs! 

Richard! 

X x x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Richard!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your card you entered to my challenge!! X

      Delete
  2. Thats beautiful Richard, love these new dies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pauline! Got another one coming up later showing off the Tuscany collection! Feel free to click follow at the top! :-)

      Love and crafty hugs

      Richard x

      Delete