Followers

Friday 25 April 2014

Strawberry dipped in chocolate!

Hey guys hope you are all well! 

The one word wonder today over at Mad Grafters Giggles was the word pink! I wanted to give the idea of strawberry and chocolate so this is what I came up with! 


I havnt applied a sentiment yet because I could find one in my stash that I liked enough that felt like it fit the theme! 
The pink card is Bazzills card stock and that is cut out using the largest die from Sue Wilson's Tuscany set from the Italian collection. The brown is the middle size die from the same set and the inner pink is the smallest die from Tuscany also! 

I used sue Wilson's faux quilled blooms for the flowers and spritzed these with some cosmic shimmer vintage mica spray. The colour is tarnished gold. The butterfly was sent to me in a swop by the lovely Sue Isherwood! It was plain white but I coloured it using some distress ink by Tim Holtz in the colour victorian velvet! The backing see a pink and cream paper covering the top and the bottom and a cream ribbon running up either side! 

I welcome all comments and questions! Don't forget to click follow at the top of the page! This is a new blog and your support means the world to me! 

Until my next blog post I'll say goodbye! 

Love and crafty hugs! 

Richard 
X x x


No comments:

Post a Comment